1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from South Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vini375, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Vini375

Vini375 New Member

South Africa
    State:
    Gauteng
    City:
    Johannesburg
    I am a dedicated and very passionate young man looking to start a career out of farming vegetables on a commercial level using both Aquaponics and Hydroponics. I joined this forum in the hopes that I could get some wise advise and help from people that have been practicing Aquaponics for many moons and harvests. I started off my addiction to Aquaponics/hydroponics about a year ago with a small DIY hydroponics system that a friend and myself built using geyser trays, and since wanted to turn my passion into a career. I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully in time I can add to the forum to educate others who share the same passion as I do.

2. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    Hi Vini, welcome to the forum!

3. leonard.kloppers

leonard.kloppers New Member

Chile
    State:
    Chillan
    City:
    chillan
    Hi do where un SA do you live ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4. baseman1703

baseman1703 New Member

Australia
    State:
    Western Australia
    City:
    Karratha
    Hi Vinny I'm new to Aquaponics only the last couple of months. But already now you will get help on here. Good luck and send lots of pics with your queries. Great forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk