1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Perth One Day Workshop - May 21st

Discussion in 'Notice Board' started by Yabbies4me, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    The next of our one day Introduction-to-Aquaponics workshops has been booked in for Sunday May 21st.

That's just 5 weeks away. If you are thinking of attending please don't leave it too late, we have booked the seminar room already, so the number of seats are limited... and the next workshop probably won't be until late September or October.

We spend the morning in the seminar room learning all the important technical stuff, break for a light catered lunch, then spend a couple of hours in the shadehouse constructing a working aquaponics system and wicking bed... By the end of the day you'll have the knowledge and the confidence to design, build, and run your own aquaponic system.

See here for more info or to book your place.

Cheers!

Hayden.

Attached Files:

2. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    Bump...

Two places left for tomorrow's workshop if anyone is interested.