1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

Perth One Day Workshop - Sunday Feb 26th

Discussion in 'Notice Board' started by Yabbies4me, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    It's that time again... for another of our one day Introduction-to-Aquaponics workshops, to be held in Belmont on Sunday, Feb 26th.

You'll learn about planning, building, establishing & cycling, stocking and maintaining your very own aquaponic system, including fish and plant health etc.

For more information please see the "Workshops and Seminars" page of our Perth Aquaponics website.

2. Yabbies4me

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    There are a few places still available, but if you are thinking of attending please don't leave it to the last minute to book as we have to arrange the catering etc.

Bookings can be made here.

Cheers!

3. Yabbies4me

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    Three places still available for tomorrow's workshop.

Cheers!

4. Yabbies4me

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    Thank you to those that attended yesterday's workshop. No pics this time, sorry, but you all know who you are!

It was another enjoyable day, meeting fellow AP enthusiasts and spreading aquaponic enlightenment... Now all that's left for me to do is to convert you all over to Collingwood supporters and my job here will be done.