Murray Hallam Four-Day Aquaponics MasterClass
SKU 4D MC
The training comprises practical greenhouse sessions and course lectures each day. All day tea/coffee and a light luncheon will be provided each day.
- Introductions, Course Overview, Greenhouse Tour.
- Planning the Farm - Finance, Materials, Infrastructure.
- How does it work? Nitrogen cycle, pH, O2, Disease & Nutrients; Filtration types & choices.
- Crop Choice - Plants & Fish.
- Marketing Your Product/Business; Variation to Pricing and Value-Adding; Branding.
- Introduction to Legals Matters - Local & State
- Farm style - FloMedia, DWC, NFT, MBB; Design, Construct, Erect; Construction Methods & Choices.
- Greenhouse Considerations; Covered Growing.
- Grow Media Choices.
- Insect Control, IPM, Disease Control in Plants & Fish.
- Microbiology & Water Chemistry; Q & A session.
- Nutrient Availability.
- Plumbing, Pumps, Solar, Backup.
- Legals (2), Marketing (2), - Internet, Sundry Marketing, Farm gate sales +
- Construct, Assemble & Erect (2).
- Greenhouse Technology - Heating & Cooling.
- FloMedia Technology.
- Additions and Variations.
- Final Q&A session.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary of course content. Hand-out notes and other material will be made available during the course. We reserve the right to change, add to or alter any aspect of the training as the need arises.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer - Cancellation policy: Requests for cancellation of registration must be received in writing. Cancellations received up until 30 days before the event date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 15%, which will be deducted from the refund. No refund will be made for cancellation requests received after 30 days before the published date of the event for which the student has enrolled. If the event needs to be cancelled because of an unforeseen cause beyond the organizers control (such as Acts of God, fire, strikes, and natural disasters, etc.) you will be refunded your registration fee less 15% to cover incurred organizational costs. Every attempt is made to ensure all information provided is accurate and that the student has attained the competencies delivered in the training course. The student is responsible for maintaining their acquired knowledge and skills, and apply the acquired knowledge and skills in a way which is appropriate to their particular situation. The student agrees unequivocally that Practical Aquaponics is hereby released from any liability, action and claims of whatsoever nature in connection with, or arising from, information, instruction or advice, obtained from Practical Aquaponics training course that may or may not have been applied to the students' particular situation or project. Courses, material and information is for the express use of the attending student. Course notes and materials are not to be sold, loaned, copied, published in any way, whether electronically, printed, handwritten, audibly or by any other delivery or publishing method, or used in any way beyond the personal use of the individual student who has attended the Practical Aquaponics training course, unless permission is sought and granted in writing from Practical Aquaponics. Payment of fees, dues by way of monetary means or by any other means so as to constitute consideration to attend the training will constitute full agreement and acknowledgement of these terms and conditions and disclaimer. Practical Aquaponics.