A complete aeration kit. You get a good-quality air pump plus air line, air stones, manifold, non-return valves and a spare diaphragm set - all you need to get air flowing to your fish tank, your raft bed or your biodigester.
Weatherproof casing for outdoor use.
Quiet operation - dual rubber mounting to absorb vibration.
Easy maintenance - replaceable internal diaphragms.
Rated for continuous use, 24/7.
PA20 Air Pump - specs
- Maximum Air Flow Rate - 20 Lpm (0.7 cfm)
- Maximum operating depth (of the air stones) - 1.2 m (4 ft)
- Power usage - 15 W (240 V / 50 Hz)
- Cable length - 2 m (6.5 ft)
- Pump outlet size - 15 mm (5/8")
- Fish tank up to 1000 L (~260 G)
- Raft bed up to 3 sq-m (~32 sq-ft)
- biodigester/biofilter up to 260 L (~70 G)
Ideal size for Pine Combo System (fish tank and raft) or Toteponics System (fish tank).
- 4 x air stones - spherical - 50 mm (2") diameter
- 4 x 10 m rolls of 4 mm silicone air line
- 1 x 4-way stainless steel manifold - with a flow-control valve on each branch
- 4 x non-return check valves - to prevent water getting into the air lines
- 1 x rubber elbow - to attach manifold to pump
- 2 x metal hose clamps - for rubber elbow
- 1 x set replacement rubber diaphragms