Murray Hallam Triple Pack - Aquaponics Made Easy + Aquaponics Secrets + DIY/First 12 Months
- Setting up an auto-siphon
- How to set up and plant a grow bed
- Cycling the system
- How to test your system and what to look for
- How to tell when a system is truly balanced
- Fish and plant selection and care
- Building a bath tub system
- Discussion of grow bed zones
- The use of vertical space
- Growing fruit trees in aquaponic systems
- Tips on fish care including stress and salt baths
- How to keep your tank clean and well aerated
- Murray's personal seed starting technique
- Different system types, including his famous CHOP system (constant height one pump), auto siphon learnings, and his new raft system design.
- Commercial aquaponics.
- An hour of Murray showing you step-by-step how to build your own 3 bed aquaponic system using IBC totes
- A second hour called "Aquaponics:The First Twelve Months" that explains how to look after your aquaponics system from start to harvesting your fish
- BONUS: The plans for building the IBC system from the DIY section in a downloadable PDF!