1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..
    Dismiss Notice

IBC's For Sale - As New - Food Grade - Perth

Discussion in 'For sale - Lost - Found - Wanted - and such stuff.' started by Yabbies4me, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Administrator Staff Member

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    For sale in Perth, a number of "as new", food grade, single use IBC's.

These IBC's are in absolutely excellent condition, they look brand new, but have actually been used just once to ship soft drink concentrate.

The bladders and frames are in A1 condition, no dings, dents or rust.

They come fitted with a drain tap, closeable drain tap cover, and both the main lid/cap and a smaller cap for the drain tap.

These IBC's have been rinsed and are ready to use, no cleaning or mucking around.

You will not find IBC's in better condition, or more suitable for use in an AP system... unless you bought brand new!

$200 each.

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers, Yabbies.

Attached Files:

2. Dan Stitt

Dan Stitt New Member

Australia
    State:
    perth
    City:
    perth
    Hey mate just wondering if you have any ibcs available.

3. Yabbies4me

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    Hi Dan,

Sorry, but we no longer have access to supply of these IBC's.

We do occasionally get in a few good quality, single use IBC's that have contained a food product and have a proven record of contents, but they are few and far between and go very quickly.

If you keep an eye on our Facebook page or this forum, we will put up a post next time some become available.

Cheers,

Hayden.

4. Dan Stitt

Dan Stitt New Member

Australia
    State:
    perth
    City:
    perth
    Thanks mate. Just sussing out the best price. Found some single use coca cola ones for 260. Cheers Dan

5. Janderson

Janderson New Member

canada
    State:
    BC
    City:
    vancouver
    I've seen some soda totes before and they had a Hazmat sticker on them... Do you have any that held wine in them? I saw some to buy, but they said they would only sell 10 at one time... How do you clean them? Steam clean?

6. Yabbies4me

Australia
    State:
    W.A.
    City:
    Perth
    We have plenty in stock at the moment... getting them to Vancouver could be a tad exxy!... :D

As far as cleaning them is concerned, it depends on what they've had in them I guess. Red wine should be easy to clean out, even if it leaves some staining behind it'll still be fine. The ones we have here have had rendered chicken fat in them, which actually hoses out quite easily with just a garden hose set to jet.

See details here: http://perthaquaponics.com.au/IBC
    Perth Aquaponics - Green Cap Food Grade IBC.jpg